FAQ

It's About Time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Buckeroo View Drop Down
Novice Trainer
Novice Trainer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Buckeroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's About Time
    Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 19:41
It's great to see the site back up and running. Gosh, I've missed catching characters for the past several years. Hopefully the relaunch contest gets updated Wednesday so I can finish it up before I leave for Bronycon Thursday morning. Wink

Edited by Buckeroo - 29 Jul 2013 at 19:42
It's never a bad idea to bring pudding.
LSS View Drop Down
Bishoujo League President

Post Options Post Options   Quote LSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 02:52
I'll try and finish up the dailies in the morning, I've been working a mad-storm lately, my manager moved away at work so we're kinda all trying to pull the slack atm with 3 who know wtf we're doing and 3 who BARELY know wtf they are doing
Buckeroo View Drop Down
Novice Trainer
Novice Trainer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buckeroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 21:34
That sounds familiar, considering the owners and upper management at the steel mill where I work recently cut several members of middle management in my area, so there are far fewer people who can handle things as far as maintenance on the machines used for analysis.

However, it shouldn't present too much of a problem since I'll be dragging the laptop along to Baltimore. I'll just have to make time at night to complete the run. I am very grateful for the hard work you've put in reopening the site.
It's never a bad idea to bring pudding.
LSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 00:43
thanks buck, feel free to inv friends LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply