Chapter Nineteen- The Last Battle OR FOOD FIGHT!~*~

Abby pulled out her Bish-ball and grinned, tossing it. "Come on out... VALGAAV!"

In a flash of light, the green-haired Bishonen appeared with his wings spread behind him. He looked around, blinking in surprise for a moment. Apparently he'd been in the Bish-ball long enough to forget what was going on.

Pyra, meanwhile, was openly staring at him. "Sugoi..."

"And he's MINE!" Abby glomped onto the Bishonen, grinning.

"Nani? ACK! Get off of me!" Valgaav pulled a crowbar out of nowhere and began to use it on Abby. However, it had very little effect. He threw the crowbar away in disgust, and tried to think of another tactic.

The other trainers sweat-dropped at this. Then...

"ITAI..."

Everyone turned to see that Duo had been hit square on the head with the crowbar and was currently lying unconscious on the ground, @_@ing.

Jacky ran over to check on the Bishonen while the rest of the group turned back to where Valgaav was starting to look a little blue. Pyra shook her head, sighing. Then she crossed her arms and tapped her foot. "Say, Abby, are you planning on battling with that guy or not? You know he can't fight if you're hanging on him like that!"

"Aw... right..." Abby reluctantly let go. Valgaav took a few steps away from his trainer, watching her suspiciously before turning his attention to the other human. Then her eyes became sparkly. "Isn't he sugoi?! I love his wings, his purdy black wings and did you know they're really, really soft? And they're so puurrdy..."

"Ano... right. Um, should we begin, or wait for your Bishonen to regain his breath?" Pyra asked.

"I'm ready whenever the hell we're going!" Valgaav growled. "I give full consent to fight! Bring it on!"

Anya blinked. /He sounds pissed. I guess being in the Bish-ball almost constantly can wear on even the best Bishonen's nerves, after a while. Good thing I usually keep everyone out./

"Okay, DART! Come back out!" Pyra commanded.

There was yet another flash of light as the blonde Bishonen from before appeared again. He blinked, looked around, and spotted Valgaav. His surprised expression became an eager grin. "Wow, a Dragon Bishonen!"

Valgaav snorted. "Whatever."

"He's part demon too!" Pyra told her Bishonen.

"So I can just sing happy songs?" Dart asked.

"No, that'd be cheating," Pyra told him. "And it'd end a perfectly good match way too soon."

Dart sighed. "Oh, all right. Let's get started, Valgaav."

"I was wondering when you'd say that."

The two prepared for their first attacks. Valgaav began to mutter a spell, while Dart transformed into his Dragoon armor in a flash of fire.

Both Bishonen then leapt at each other, shouting their respective attacks.

"FIRE BALL!"

"VOLCANO!"

Abby leaned against a nearby wall, watching with interest as her Bishonen and Dart faced off in a clash of magic and flight manoeuvres that were hard to see with the normal human eye. "They sure can move," she commented.

Anya, who was also watching, nodded. "Yeah," she agreed. "It's amazing how fast you can go, sometimes..." She winced as Valgaav hit Dart fairly hard with an elbow strike to the gut. "That's gotta hurt..."

"But Valgaav is winning!" Abby said happily, clapping her hands together and ^_^ing.

The other trainer sweat-dropped. /And here I thought she was going to be sane for a while,/ she thought. /Oh, well./

"Ano, excuse me?" came a voice from the door.

Everyone except for the two battling Bishonen glanced over to see another Bishonen standing in the doorway. He had short, dark hair that stuck up with a lock of white on one side. His ears were slightly pointed, and his sword...

"Oh my God!" Abby said. "It's a Rath!"

Anya grabbed onto her friend's collar to keep her from running over and glomping onto the confused-looking Bishonen. "What's up?" she asked politely.

"I just wanna know if you guys can tell me where the bathroom is," he said.

"Down the hallway to the left, that they are," Chibi Kenshin piped up.

Rath grinned and gave him a thumbs up. "Hey, thanks!" His eyes went to the battle. "Hey, a fight eh? Who's winning?"

"Hard to tell, they just started a few minutes ago," Anya explained.

"Cool." The Bishonen leaned against the doorway for a moment, watching the two blurs interestedly.

The two fighters paused for breath, hovering a few feet away from each other. While Valgaav still seemed more or less intact, Dart was already beginning to look beat up.

"He... hey... that's...!"

Anya looked over to see that the Rath Bishonen was staring at Valgaav, drooling. He wiped his mouth after a moment, and pulled out his sword, grinning maniacally.

"That's a DEMON!"

Valgaav turned at the word "demon" to see who was talking. His eyes widened, then narrowed to slits. "Oh ****-"

"DEMON DEMON DEMON!" Rath shouted. "Your ass is mine!" He leaped towards the other Bishonen.

A frying pan appeared and hit Rath in the face.

"...Itai..." he mumbled before passing out on the floor, unconscious.

Anya blinked at the Bishonen's sudden fall and looked at Abby. Then she sweat-dropped again. The other trainer was holding the frying pan in question, glaring angrily at Rath.

"You do NOT attack my Val-chan!" she declared. "Do so and you shall DIE."

Chichiri crept over near Anya and began to tug on her sleeve.

"What is it?" she asked, looking at him.

"It's not safe for you to be so close to such a... er... loud person, no da," Chichiri said. "I suggest you come back over with us and watch the match from there, na no da." He glanced nervously at said loud person.

Anya smiled. "I'm perfectly safe as long as I don't dream of touching her Bishonen, 'Chiri. It's you guys that aren't safe. You get back over there or you might lose your oxygen. I've heard that's usually not a good thing after a tough workout. I gotta stay here and make sure she doesn't cause any more mayhem than possible."

He sighed. "Alright, no da," he said, and crept back the way he came.

Sanosuke glared at him and came over to Anya. "What'd he say to you?" he asked.

"He wanted me to come over there with you guys," Anya replied, stretching her arms over her head for a moment.

"And you told him no?" Sano couldn't keep the smug tone out of his voice.

"Obviously, or I would have gone over with him. Don't look so happy, Sanosuke. You'd better get back there too so you won't get glomped by our friend."

"OUR friend? You mean YOUR insane friend!" he retorted.

"However you want to put it," she said with a sigh.

Sanosuke ran a hand through his hair. "Nah, I'll stay over here. Different view of the fight an' all," he muttered. Then he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms.

Inuyasha, meanwhile, was busy complaining about how bored he was. "I don't give a damn who's fighting who, if I'm not the one kicking butt!" he said aloud to anyone who would listen (which was basically no one but Jacky).

Jacky sighed. "Inu-chan, sometimes you can be a real pain, you know that?"

"Only sometimes? Then I ain't doing my job, am I?" he asked.

She ran a hand through her hair. "Watch it, Inu-chan. I'm willing to be nice 'cause you just lost your fight, but-"

"Ha! She cheated somehow!" Inuyasha declared.

"She did NOT."

Inuyasha huffed and crossed his arms. "You'd believe another trainer over me? That's sad."

"Inu-chan, it isn't a matter of believing, it's a fact. She did NOT cheat."

"She did too. And don't call me that."

Jacky rubbed her forehead. "Why me?"

The fight took a pretty long while. However, since Dart had already been in a battle and Valgaav was fresh, it was only a matter of time before the Dragoon hit the ground and couldn't get up.

Valgaav hovered over the blonde with a smug smile of satisfaction on his face. He ran a hand through his hair and snorted. "What a waste of time."

"Uh... Valgaav wins," Anya called.

Pyra sighed. "I shoulda seen that coming. I haven't trained so much with Dart... go figure..." She got up from leaning against the wall and ran over to help her Bishonen up. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Dart muttered.

"Be grateful this was only a Bishonen trainer battle," Valgaav said.

Dart gave him a dirty look, muttering something else, and limped away from the arena with Dart on her shoulder. Then after a moment, she came back. "Here, this is your reward for beating me," Pyra said, offering the money to Abby.

Anya gave her friend a thumbs up. "Whoo hoo! Great job!"

"Yeah, really!" Jacky agreed.

"We're gonna eat well tonight!" Sano cheered.

Pyra smiled. "It was great battling you all. I hope we meet again sometime."

"Sure we will!" Anya said. She grinned. "Next time we'll be the gym challenges and you'll be our challenger!"

"That'd be cool," Pyra agreed. "Until then, I guess..." She gave a little wave, then turned away and went back towards her Dart.

Anya grinned and shrugged. "Well, that's that- EEK!"

The trainer suddenly found herself being dragged away from the arena by both Chichiri and Sano, with Heero and Kenshin nearby.

"What on-?! Guys, what are you doing?" she demanded.

"Food, now," Sano stated.

"No da," Chichiri added.

"Yeah, what they said," Kenshin said.

"Guys, we gotta wait for the others..." Anya sweat-dropped as Jacky and Abby immediately followed suit with their Bishonen. "Never mind. Me an' my big mouth..."

"To the Crescent Inn, no da!" Chichiri announced.

"YEAH!"

Pyra watched the little parade of trainers and Bishonen march out, then shook her head with a chuckle. "Some people," was all she said before attending to her Bishonen.

~*~

To everyone's surprise, they managed to find a Crescent Inn restaurant only a few blocks away. Chichiri, of course, was delighted, and proceeded to tell everyone exactly what they should order on the menu.

Anya sweat-dropped. "I assume you've been here before, many times?"

"Yep! Oh, and ya GOTTA try this, Anya-dono no da, this one's great no da," Chichiri said, pointing to something else on the menu. "And Sano, you'd love this one..."

"Oi," Jacky said, rolling her eyes. "I think your Bishonen is obsessed, Anya."

"Me too, actually..." Anya awkwardly patted Chichiri on the arm and pulled the menu away from him. "Chichiri, can you take a few deep breaths for me? We're here already. Calm down, will you?"

"Yeah, really," Sano grumbled. "Let's just order and get the damned food, I'm hungry!"

"I agree, that I do," Kenshin said. He gave his fellow Bishonen and the trainers a cheerful smile.

"Well... I have to, too," Anya said. "Alright... waiter!"

The group quickly made their orders and sat around just talking. Abby had kept her Valgaav out, insisting he deserved the Food of Champions (or something along those lines). Seeing as Valgaav's stomach was loudly growling for everyone else to hear, no one sought to disagree with the trainer or her Bishonen.

Twenty minutes later, everyone was diving into their own orders eagerly.

"Mm! You were right about this place, 'Chiri! This is almost... well, heavenly!" Anya declared.

"Daaa," Chichiri just sighed with pleasure and continued to stuff his own face.

"It sure as hell ain't bad!" Sano mumbled in agreement.

"Yeah," Inuyasha added, with his mouth full.

Jacky hit him on the head. "Don't talk wit' yer mouth full," she said (with her own mouth full of food).

"Practice what you preach, woman."

"Guys, calm down!"

"Ne, Jacky?" Anya said suddenly.

"Yeah?"

"Where's your Miroku? Did you put him back into his Bish-ball or something?"

"No, I didn't..."

Both trainers shared an exasperated look. Then they began to count down. "3, 2, 1..."

"YOU PERVERT!" BAM!

Miroku came sprawling into the table. Expecting this, Jacky and Anya both picked up their plates, saving their food. Chichiri also managed to save his and Kenshin's, and Valgaav had been holding his anyway. However, Inuyasha, Shippou, Sano, and Abby lost their food. The Bishonen and trainer stared at the table with teary eyes, then glared at Miroku.

The monk rubbed his head. "Ah, women are so hard to get these days," he complained. "And they think every little thing I say is perverted! Can you believe that?"

Jacky sighed and pulled him off of the table, helping him brush off some of the food. "No, not one bit," she drawled.

"You're making fun of me," he accused.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are!"

"Can you argue somewhere else, guys?" Anya asked politely.

"We're eating, go away," Valgaav cut in.

Jacky's eye twitched. "What did you say, Valgaav?"

Abby stood up. "Are you threatening my Vallie-poo?"

Everyone paused, then sweat-dropped. "Vallie-poo?" Jacky asked.

Inuyasha and Sano blinked, then burst out laughing, pointing at the fuming Valgaav. Chichiri, meanwhile, held the Slayers character in a nelson so he couldn't kill the two Bishonen. The rest of the group sighed and returned to salvaging/eating their meals.

Then...

BAM!

"OW! DAMN IT!"

Everyone yelped, and the teary eyes returned; someone else had been thrown into their table, and this time everyone had lost their food.

"My... food..." Abby wailed.

"It's... gone.. no da..." Chichiri stared blankly at the table, then turned to glare at the person who'd been thrown onto the table.

Heero whipped out his gun, saw who it was, then sighed and just pulled out his laptop to pass the time until things were calmed down somewhat.

Anya merely blinked.

A VERY pissed Yusuke pushed himself off of the table, growling as he did so. "What on earth was THAT for, Ferio?" he demanded. "Or do you just have something against people who get second chances, UNLIKE YOU?"

A pitcher of coke flew through the air and hit Yusuke right in the head, sending him back onto the table. Anya's group cried out in dismay; now their meals were completely ruined. "UNLIKE YOU, Yusuke, I have some semblance of MANNERS. You don't make fun of our trainer's clothes like that!"

Yusuke grabbed Sano's plate of food and threw it in the direction the pitcher came from, and Sano yelled out in protest. "Ever heard of freedom of speech, you idiot?"

"As long as you don't hurt others!" came the reply, this time with a pie. Yusuke went crashing back into the table.

"Ferio, stop it!" pleaded another voice. "Can't we all get along?"

"Will you just shut it, Quatre?" Yusuke hollered, picking up another plate and readying to throw it.

An audible sniff was his answer.

Anya's eye twitched. "That is IT."

"An... Anya-dono no da?" Chichiri asked uncertainly as his trainer stood.

"Stay back, 'Chiri." She reached out, grabbing the Yusuke by the ear.

"OW! ITAI! STOP IT!" he yelled. "I'm being hurt! Help!"

"Baka, shut up and follow me." Anya yanked on his ear.

"OW! Okay! Women!"

With another yank, Anya proceeded to drag him away from the table towards whoever this 'Ferio' was.

Anya soon found the culprit; a guy with short green hair and a huge sword resting at his side. He wore something vaguely resembling medieval clothing and armour, and an earring. Next to him sat a familiar looking blonde young man with huge teary eyes, sniffling at being yelled at. Quatre... Yep, this was the table.

"Are you the one throwing this Yusuke into my table?" she asked coolly.

"Eh? Oh, Gomen, didn't know I was throwin' him anywhere, ma'am," the Ferio said, giving her a polite nod. "Just givin' 'im what he deserves, that's all."

"Ooh, that's much better. Hey, Ferio, Yusuke, Quatre, is lunch here- oh?"

Anya turned and let Yusuke go, blinking.

A young woman with dark hair and green eyes met her gaze quizzically. She was wearing a pair of bike shorts and a tank top, as well as sneakers. Apparently, she was an athletic of some sort.

"Is this Yusuke yours?" Anya questioned.

"Uh... yeah. Why?"

"Your Ferio was throwing him into my table. He's got about... three of us trainers and... well, let's just say a lot of Bishonen to answer to. We just lost our meals."

"Oh! FERIO!" The trainer glared at the named Bishonen.

"What?! He was making fun of your clothes!" Ferio declared.

"I said 'nice outfit!' What's wrong with that?" Yusuke demanded.

"You said it sarcastically! I was just gonna make him apologize, Liana, honest!"

"Like hell, he was tryin' to kill me for nothing!"

"Guys, can't we get along?" (Guess who that was. I dare you.)

"NO!"

The two began to fight on top of their table.

"Don't swear in front of my trainer!"

"She's MY trainer too!"

The trainer- Liana- stared at her two Bishonen, then gave a deep sigh and ran a hand through her hair. "If only I had a sane Bishonen," she murmured. Then she glanced at Anya. "Please excuse me a moment."

With that, she marched up to the two Bishonen, pulled them apart by their ears, and proceeded to scold them. The precise words probably don't need to be repeated; let it just be known that even Yusuke (and Sano, who'd sneaked over) blushed at some of the words. Quatre sniffled, then buried his face in his hands in embarrassment that he knew these people. Finally, Liana let them go, took another deep breath, and gave Anya an apologetic smile.

"I truly don't know what gets into them," she said.

"Uh... right. Well, it's okay. Just as long as we don't lose another meal..." Anya suddenly had teary eyes. "So much money wasted..."

"Here, I'll buy your next set of meals," Liana offered.

"Hontou!?" Sano demanded from behind Anya.

Anya jumped. "SANO! Don't scare me like that!"

"Uh... yeah, really." Liana smiled and nodded.

"...YEAAAAH! LET'S ORDER! WHOO HOO!" Sano grabbed Anya and Liana by their arms and proceeded to drag them back to Anya's table. "WAITER! WAIIITERRR!"

~*~

Liana had a blue tinge under her eyes by the time Anya's group finished ordering again. "I still can't believe you ordered so much," she mumbled.

"It's okay, you don't have to pay for everything," Anya said, feeling sorry for her.

"Whoo. Thanks."

"Just Chichiri, Inuyasha and Sano's meals."

"?! But..." Liana then chuckled and sighed. "Oh well. I won't complain, that's a fair trade."

"Damn straight!" Inuyasha and Sano both declared. Then they paused and gave each other odd looks. "Stop copying me! Hey!"

Anya and Jacky both laughed at this, while Kenshin blinked at them. "What's Uncle Yasha and Uncle San doing?" he asked.

"UNCLE? Kid, I am NOT your uncle!" Inuyasha said.

Kenshin got big, teary eyes.

Jacky slammed a plate over Inuyasha's head.

Liana sweat-dropped. "Yeah, well, how about I just give you your money and you can be on your way now..."

"Oh, no, join us, really!" Jacky said. "We'd love to have another trainer! It'd be so fun!"

Chichiri had his hat in hand, mumbling that he didn't know anyone here. With his free hand, however, he was shovelling some rolls into his mouth.

"Eh, no, it's okay," Liana said, holding up her hands in defence.

"This table looks like such a pigsty," Miroku suddenly complained. "Where're they gonna put our new orders anyway? What're we supposed to do with this mess?"

"Pretend we didn't do it and use another table?" Anya asked innocently.

That earned her a poke from Chichiri. "Anya-dono!" he sounded shocked. "That's dishonourable no da!"

She turned to smile at him. "I'm kidding, really."

He gave her a suspicious look before returning to vacuuming all of the rolls in the restaurant.

Anya sweat-dropped. "But yeah, what SHOULD we do with it?"

Meanwhile, Shippou was loading some mashed potatoes into a spoon and taking careful aim. He set the spoon down on the table, then slammed onto its end.

The potatoes went flying and hit Inuyasha in the eye.

Everyone went dead silent, and Inuyasha slowly reached up to touch the offending food with one hand while Shippou burst out laughing.

"Shippy!" But Jacky was starting to laugh as well, so she couldn't scold him.

"Yep, I'll definitely be going now," Liana stated, getting up and dropping some money in Anya's lap. "Goodbye!" She backed away nervously, then returned quickly to her own table.

Anya blinked at her. Then she -_-ed when she felt something hit her neck. She turned around to see Sano humming innocently. "Sano?"

"Nani?" he asked, still innocent.

She picked up a handful of carrots and threw them at him.

"HEY!"

Then she picked up her soda and dumped it on his head.

"MISSIE! I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT!" he hollered, jumping up and reaching for his glass of water.

Anya dove behind Chichiri and grabbed one of his rolls.

"Da!" he protested, then became very still as a handful of peas slammed into his face. Some fell into his shirt. An eyebrow twitched. "No da...." He picked up the rest of his rolls and started to toss them randomly.

Anya smirked. Then she shrieked as she felt something ice cold slide down the back of her shirt. She whirled around to see Sano smirking at her. "Gotcha," he said.

She squirmed and shook the ice out of her shirt, then grabbed another plate of ruined food. "Bring it on, Sano."

Meanwhile, Valgaav was hovering in the air, arms crossed and whistling. "Who me? I don't know these people, nope not at all..."

Then he sweat-dropped as he felt someone grab onto his foot. He looked down to see his trainer latched onto him.

"VALLIE-POO, DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Gods save me..."

The food fight continued for a while, no one was sure when. The waiters came with their food, but sweat-dropped when they saw the food fight and decided to come back later (when food wouldn't fly into their faces). That way they could scold them safely for making such a mess.

Then things stopped when everyone heard a loud THUD on the table.

Everyone paused and looked down.

A very surprised teen with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He wore a pair of jeans, a black T-shirt and sneakers. He was lying face up on the table, which was still littered with a few plates of ruined food from when Miroku and Yusuke had fallen into the table.

He looked up at the surprised Bishonen and trainers for a moment, then waved sheepishly. "Uh, hi. I'm Paul. What's up?"

The trainers blinked. Then stared. Then blinked again.

Paul, meanwhile, climbed off of the table and looked around. "Hey, these are all anime people! Cool!" He ^_^ed and wandered over to Chichiri, taking his hat.

"DA!" Chichiri protested.

"Cool, you're all NOT cosplaying, you're really... er, real!" Again Paul ^_^ed and then started to wander off, Chichiri's hat in hand. "Now where can I find a Giru?! Or maybe... HEY! IS THAT HYATT?!" With that, he began to run off.

The group blinked.

Then Chichiri shouted, "MY HAT NO DA!" and ran after him. "COME BACK NO DA!"

"Chichiri, wait up!" Anya ran after him.

"Wait up, Missie! Where you think you're going?" Sano ran after HER.

"I'm coming, that I am!" Kenshin ran after HIM.

"Wait up!" Jacky also came.

And so on.

Finally, the only three left at the table were Heero, Valgaav and Abby. Heero had been mostly ignoring the entire ordeal working away at his computer. Valgaav had given up on pretending he didn't know his own trainer and was sitting in one of the chairs with Abby glomping onto one arm.

At this point, the waiters deemed it time to bring out the food.

"Your orders, sirs and miss?" one asked, sweat-dropping at the huge mess.

Heero glanced up, and his eyes widened at the huge amounts of plates. "Ano..."

"Yeah, it's ours!" Abby ^_^ed. "Everyone just ran off after some guy. They'll be back. But right now it's me and VALGAAV!" Then she paused. "Oh, and Hee-chan, but he's not mine."

Both Heero and the waiters sweat-dropped at this. "Okay then..."

Heero shook his head. "What happened to the SANE ones...?"