Chapter Twenty-four- And the Plans Get Into Motion

~*~ Three Days Have Passed ~*~

Bryanna tapped her lower lip thoughtfully with her index finger as she looked at a door. The door wasn't that impressive to see; it was made of wood, like almost any other. It was also locked, but that wasn't any problem as Bryanna held its key. There weren't any bizarre carvings or trimmings on the darn thing, either.

No, the trainer wasn't one bit interested in the door itself. She was interested in what lay beyond it.

"It's time to start the plan," she said with a little smirk. Then she turned around, where Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura stood. The former Yami couldn't help but wonder if his trainer and his fellow Bishonen were somehow related. "Ready, guys?"

"I DO get a flame-thrower for this, right?" Bakura asked, eyes glinting.

"Of course, Bakura-kun! I wouldn't do this unless you could get one. Once we're allowed into the weapons' storage room, I'll get you the best one in there."

The pale-haired Bishonen grinned. "Then let's get this moving."

"Despite my doubts about this entire thing, I concur," Yami Yugi said.

"What is there to doubt, Pharaoh of the Past?" Bakura asked with a slight sneer. "I assure you I will not attack you... today."

"Damn right you won't," Bryanna said. "We don't have time for that. You both understand what's going on, right?" Both nodded.

Bryanna also touched the Bish-ball where her Vegeta lay, wondering if she wanted to get him out for this. Then she shook her head to herself. /Nah, he'd cause more trouble than help, despite any good intentions he may have... Especially considering Jessica's Bishonen.../

"Ready?"

Again, both nodded. Yami touched his necklace, almost like one would touch a rabbit's foot for luck. Bakura merely smirked and crossed his arms.

Bryanna pulled out the keys to the door, knocked, then used the keys to open the oh-so-ordinary door...

~*~

Piccolo raised his head as the door opened, and glared as a trainer and her two Bishonen walked in. "What do YOU want?"

"Eh...?" Shin rubbed an eye and rose from one of the cots, where he'd been attempting to nap. After a moment, their other companion, Legolas, rose and looked at these new intruders as well.

"What do YOU want?" Piccolo asked, none too politely.

"Nice to meet you too," the trainer said. "I'm here to break you all out."

The Namekian snorted. "Very funny. Leave."

The trainer glanced at her two Bishonen, as though for support, before continuing. "No, listen to what I have to say. Then you can ridicule me if you wish, but listen first."

"Fine, fine. Say what you have to and leave."

"Very well. I'm here to break you out, like I said. I'm tired of this place, you're tired of this place, your trainers are tired of this place. Thus, I'm taking you all with me."

"Why?" Shin asked, eyes narrowed.

"Because I want to cause some damage to the ***** that runs this place. What better to do than free her captives?"

The three Bishonen in the cell considered this for a moment.

"I've already talked to Jessica, along with another trainer." The trainer smiled slightly when the Bishonen stiffened.

"I've talked to that trainer's Bishonen too, and they've already agreed to do this with me. Now, what I'm gonna do is leave you the keys to your trainer's cell. Your jobs are to destroy a bunch of random stuff, beat the crap out of anyone who gets in your way, and so on."

The trainer waved an arm. "You free your trainer and find your way to the main lab room, where I'll be waiting probably fighting myself. We all use the transport device and get outta here. What do you say?"

"What are you trying to pull? You think we're that stupid?" Piccolo growled.

"Are you implying my trainer is a liar?" one of the Bishonen with the trainer asked. His voice was very quiet, and everyone had to strain to hear it in the room.

"I'm implying that she is lying to us this moment, yes," Piccolo replied. "Now, I'm being a good boy right now because of all of the damn tranquilizers I got an hour ago, but I can already feel them wearing off. I suggest you leave now before I really get pissed."

A strange icon appeared on the Bishonen's forehead, illuminating his face in an eerie golden light. "It would be a shame if I sent you to the Shadow Realm right now," he mused.

"Yami, don't!" the trainer said sharply. "All right then, think what you wish," she said to Piccolo. She dropped two keys on the floor, making everyone jump at the sudden clanging noises. "The gold one is to the main lab, in case it's locked. That's on floor 1B. The other is for your trainer, which is in cell 312 on floor 3B. Check it out if you wish. I'll be waiting for an explosion of some sort in the next hour or so if you plan to comply."

With that, she turned and left the room, her two Bishonen in tow. The door shut, but wasn't locked.

There was a long silence in the cell. Then, Legolas stood and picked up the two keys, examining them for a moment. He walked over to the door, opened it, and peered down the hallways.

"You're not doing what I think you're doing, are you?" Piccolo demanded.

"It's our only real chance we've gotten to save our trainer," Legolas said calmly. "Thus shall I take it with both hands and leap into the fray."

Piccolo blinked. "Even after three months I still don't understand how you talk. Whatever."

Shin stood up, stretched, and created a ki ball in his left hand. "Coming, Piccolo?"

"You too? It's obviously a trap," Piccolo said, glancing at him.

Shin shrugged. "Maybe so. If it is, we'll simply be ready for it. Coming?"

Piccolo stared at them, then threw up his hands. "Fine. I'm surrounded by idiots," he muttered. Louder, he said, "Let's get going, then."

The three headed out the door and peered around for any sign of life. There was none.

Shin suddenly gave a very evil smile as his ki ball grew in his hand. "She asked for an explosion of some sort, didn't she?"

"Very much so," Piccolo replied. He too was creating small balls of energy; it was the most he could do, as he was still recovering from the tranquilizers, but he was certain it would be more than enough.

"Well, let us then search for that which shall create the biggest of explosions this laboratory has seen," Legolas suggested.

"Something flammable, perhaps," Shin agreed.

"Let's see if we can get into a nearby lab or something..."

~*~ Meanwhile... ~*~

"Good, one more time!"

Anya smiled as she watched Kenshin raise his wooden sword once more, and attempted to attack Sanosuke with it. Sano easily blocked the attacks, knocking them away with his hands each time.

However, that wasn't the point of this exercise. Chibi Kenshin was to see how strong he could make his attacks without giving up any of his speed. It seemed to be going well tonight; every time Kenshin pushed, his speed only gave way the slightest bit.

"He's doing well tonight, no da," Chichiri commented.

"Aren't you worried Kenshin's gonna get hurt?" Kimiko asked worriedly.

"Nah," Jacky said. "We all take care of our Bishies. And the Chibi is no exception. I think Sano knows we'd all hurt him if he hurt Kenshin, even by accident." She was leaning against a nearby tree, munching on an apple. Inuyasha sat nearby, seemingly ignoring everyone else.

"Oh..." Kimiko sweat-dropped as she gestured to Paul and Abby. "What about them?"

Anya and Jacky glanced over to the two. They were having some sort of conversation with Paul's Excel. At least, it seemed that way; they were all talking too fast for anyone to really understand them at the moment. The only thing Anya could make out occasionally was, "sugar," "pocky," and "Iilpallazo-sama!" She concluded, therefore, that she had no wish to know what they were talking about.

"All right, we're done. Great job, Kenshin. You'll evolve in no time, heh," Sano said, putting a hand on the Chibi's head.

Kenshin's eyes got wide and sparkly. "Really?"

"No doubt!" Anya said cheerfully. "You've been Chibi long enough, I say!"

Kenshin ^_^ed and hopped up and down, forgetting how tired he was. "Wai! I can't wait, that I cannot!" he declared.

"Then we may instruct him on the finer points of life," Miroku observed.

Anya, Jacky and Kimiko immediately hit him on the head at the same time.

"Itai! What was that for?" he complained.

"Hentai!" Jacky declared.

"Ano?" Kenshin blinked. "What hentai?" he asked innocently.

The group sweat-dropped. "Um, forget it Kenshin," Anya said.

"Mmkay Annie-dono!" Again, Kenshin ^_^ed.

There was a short period of silence as Kenshin climbed into Anya's lap to rest. Then Anya had to laugh as he made himself comfortable.

"You know you won't be allowed to do that when you evolve," she told him.

"Oh? Why not, Annie-dono?"

Jacky hung her head. "Is this kid playing around, or is he really serious?" she wondered.

"Who knows, sometimes?" Anya asked.

Sano was sitting next to Anya, reaching over to ruffle Kenshin's hair again. "C'mon, you don't wanna end up like Chichiri that time when HE was in Anya's lap, do you?" he asked.

Chichiri turned red enough that everyone could see his blush through his mask, while Kenshin remained innocent and clueless. "What was wrong with that?" the Chibi asked.

Sanosuke hung his head. "Hopeless, kid, you're hopeless."

"I'd call it hopeful," Heero remarked. "He hasn't had exposure to anything hentai, therefore probably wouldn't even think of that sort of thing if he kept on as he was as a Chibi."

"Ano... can we change the subject?" Anya asked.

"Sure, Annie-dono!"

"And can you stop calling me Annie?"

"Aw, it works for you, ANNIE," Sano teased.

"You shut up, Uncle SAN."

"Che, women," Sano said.

Anya's stomach suddenly growled, causing everyone to look at her. Even the group of rapidly speaking trainers and Bishoujo (a.k.a. Paul, Abby and Excel) glanced over. The trainer in question blushed and laughed nervously.

"Well, ah, I guess it's time for dinner, ne?"

"Yeah!" Kenshin agreed. "A monster's eating Annie-dono from inside, that it is!"

At this, the rest of the group had to laugh.

"Very well, Kenshin no da," Chichiri said, picking the Chibi up and grinning. "Let's see what we can find to feed that monster, eh?"

"Yep!" Kenshin ^_^ed.

Suddenly, the group heard a crashing noise in the nearby bushes and went silent. Sano clenched his fists, while Chichiri took up his staff and set down Kenshin. Inuyasha lifted his own sword, and even Excel was momentarily silent.

"Can't you make one move without crashing into something?" a voice hissed.

"Sorry, Raist," came another.

"I must admit, I had no idea all of the game you hunted was deaf my brother."

There was a long silence. Then, "That wasn't very nice of you."

Everyone in the group looked at each other. Then Paul smirked and pulled out two Bish-balls, edging towards the bushes.

"Hey! I can see a fire going in the distance, Raist. Do ya think someone's out here?"

"No doubt, or there's a forest fire going," the first voice wheezed.

"Let's go ask if we can join them!"

"Idiot! How do you know they're not trainers?"

The second voice considered this. "Good point, Raist." Then his voice got louder as he shouted, "Hey! Are you all trainers?"

There was a loud thud.

"Raist! Are you all right?"

"Caramon, you... never mind..."

"It's a RAISTLIN!" Paul whispered to the rest of the group excitedly. Then he called out, "Nope, no trainers here. What about you?"

"There, you see? He said they're not trainers."

"Why don't you go and say hello then," the first voice- Raistlin- responded wearily.

"All right, come on Raist!"

"What...? No-!"

The two marched into the firelight then. Well, Caramon did. The other- Raistlin- was dragged along by his brother looking annoyed and mildly resigned.

Caramon did a double take, blinking at them all. "Hey, you ARE trainers!"

He didn't get to say anything else; at that moment, Paul threw two Bish-balls at the brothers. Raistlin lifted his staff, as though to block it, while Caramon tried to shield his brother. However, neither had any effect against the Bish-balls and both were soon captured.

Anya blinked as Paul began to do a happy dance. "YES! I GOT RAISTLIN! And Caramon. But I GOT RAISTLIN MAJERE! YES!"

"Da?" Chichiri asked.

Question marks appeared over Kenshin's head. "Oro?"

The rest of the trainers could only shrug helplessly.

Finally, Jacky said, "Um, Paul?"

He stopped dancing. "Yeah?"

"What's a Raistlin?"

"He's a black mage!"

"Um... right... What anime is he from?"

"Anime?" Paul blinked. "Raistlin's not from an anime! He's from Dragonlance!" he declared. "And he's a mage with awesome powers that almost took over the world and made him a god, but he ended up being caught by Takhsis but that's okay because Palin saved him later!"

"Okay... never mind..."

Paul rubbed his cheek against the ball with Raistlin in it and ^_^ed, while merely shoving Caramon's Bish-ball into his pocket.

The group gave a collective sweat-drop at this.

Finally, Paul put the Bish-ball down and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry. Habit."

"Well then... Shall we continue getting dinner?" Kimiko asked.

"Yeah, damn right," Tasuki added. "I'm starving outta my mind here!"

"All right, all right," Anya said. "Let's all get dinner."

"YOOOSH!"

"RAISTLIN-SAMA!" Paul added.

Everyone sweat-dropped again, and continued on setting up for dinner.