Chapter Twenty-five- Escape

~*~

Bryanna did her best to hide her smirk and plaster on an expression of surprise when the very foundation of the laboratory seemed to tremble. /Finally, it's been an hour,/ she thought to herself as another explosion was heard.

"What the hell was that?" the experimenter demanded, looking up from her computer.

The redhead shrugged. "Someone getting rowdy?"

"Very funny..." The experimenter gave her a glare, then returned her gaze to the computer screen, where she continued to type up something. "Go see what it was. I think it was on the lower levels."

"Why me?"

"Remember your Lina Bishoujo, friend." The experimenter held up the Bish-ball and waved it tauntingly. "Go and see what the noise was, please."

The redhead frowned at that, feeling herself begin to boil again. However, she managed to force it down and keep her face in a somewhat serene expression. "Fine." She turned and walked out of the room.

After she went about two hallways away from the lab, she counted to four minutes, making sure, of course, that there were no cameras or anything nearby. Obviously, it would be very stupid to get caught at this point in the game. Finally, she took a deep breath as another explosion was heard (and felt), then sprinted back towards the lab.

She flung the doors open and forced an expression of shock and worry on her face as the experimenter turned to see what the commotion was about. "Bishonen escaping!" she panted- for she WAS a little out of breath- and leaned against the door for support. /Heh, I am SUCH a drama queen.../

Apparently, the experimenter would have agreed with her by the look on her face. "Bishonen! ...Which ones?!"

"A Piccolo, a Legolas, and some purple guy with white hair."

"Piccolo and Shin? We just got them! Ah, that idiot! I told him to tranquilize them EVERY hour, not every other day! What's wrong with him?" the experimenter fumed. "Never mind." She pulled out some keys and tossed them to Bryanna, while clenching onto Lina's Bish-ball and turning towards another door. "Here, these are the spare keys to the storage room. Arm yourself, get out your Bishonen, and help me hunt them down."

"All right!" Bryanna nodded and turned.

"And get something for me and Logan too!"

"Okay, okay, I got it! Jeez," the redhead said, waving an arm in dismissal and hurrying down the hallway.

As soon as she was out of sight, she pulled out her Bish-balls. "Vegeta! Yami! Bakura! It's time to roll, everyone!"

Three flashes of light later, and the three were standing before their trainer. Bakura and Vegeta had creepy smirks on their faces, while Yami looked determined.

"A little bird told me we were to kick ass today," Vegeta observed calmly.

"We are," Bryanna replied.

"Wonderful! So it's working!" Bakura said. "Let's get my flame-thrower!"

"You got it. Vegeta, I assume you and Yami don't want anything, right?"

Vegeta crossed his arms and lifted his nose. "Me, need some weakling's weapons? The Prince of Saiyans doesn't require such things!"

"Riiiight. Let's go."

~*~

Miya-chan blinked and rubbed at her eyes. Then her eyes shot open.

BAM!

"What the?!"

BAM! BAM!

"Miya-chan, it's our Bishies!" Jessica said.

"What?"

"Well, my Bishonen anyway," Jessica corrected herself. "But the point is, our Bishies are coming! That trainer girl Bryanna kept her word! We're gonna get outta here!"

The other trainer blinked, then realized what Jessica was saying. "YES!" She had to laugh and jump off of the bed, where she'd been dozing for the past few hours. "See, I knew we should listen to her!"

"Oh, you. Let's just get ready for our Bishies."

"You bet!"

/Oh, Hotohori, I hope you're all right after you got separated from me... they never did let me come see you.../

Only a few moments later, the two heard keys jingling around outside their door. Miya-chan began to run forward eagerly when Jessica grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her back. "Don't," Jessica said.

Miya-chan turned and was about to question her when the door exploded. "YEEK!" She covered her face with her hands for a moment.

Jessica, however, smirked. "Piccolo, Shin, Legolas! It's great to see you all!"

Said Bishonen strode in and grinned back at her. The first to enter, Legolas, took his trainer by the hands and kneeled before her, looking up at her earnestly. "'Tis such a relief you are well, Jessica," he replied. "I feared for my sanity as well as your safety, for one would be lost when the other was."

Piccolo blinked. "And he still can't speak proper English."

"I can translate," Shin quipped. "He said it's good to see you, let's get out of here."

"I agree," came another voice from the hallway.

Miya-chan turned, and her eyes widened again. "HOTOHORI-KUN!" She leaped at him. "I'm so glad you're okay!"

Hotohori smiled and embraced her in return. "Likewise, Miya-chan. You've no idea how relieved I am to see you here, safe."

"An' don't I get a hug?" Duo complained.

"Of course!" Miya-chan turned to hug him as well.

"And me?" asked another voice.

"And you too, Gohan," Miya-chan said with a chuckle. She hugged him and smiled at them all. "I'm so glad you're all okay... but let's get out of here. She said we're to go to the main laboratory, right? To some weird transport device or other?"

"That is what we heard," Hotohori agreed.

"Let's hurry!"

~*~

Bryanna sat at the experimenter's computer, randomly typing words into the formula that the other redhead had spent hours on perfecting the past few days. "Mwahaha, I am so evil."

"On the contrary," Bakura purred. "This is merely justice, my trainer." He was stroking his flame-thrower as one would a pet cat.

"I must concur," Vegeta agreed. He was busy leaning against a wall, shooting at random pieces of equipment with tiny Ki blasts. As an end result, half of the lab was already in flames.

Yami sweat-dropped. "In any case, where are those trainers and their Bishonen?" he wondered.

"They'll be here soon," Bryanna said. She couldn't keep the evil smile off of her face. "As well as a pissed girl we all know and DON'T love... heheheh..."

Bakura copied her cackle, and Vegeta smirked. Yami once again wondered what he'd done in his life to deserve this insanity.

The door suddenly slammed open, and the trainers and Bishies in question ran in, panting heavily. Bryanna jumped to her feet and ran over to the transporting device, grinning. "About time! Move, move, move! We don't have much time before they get back here!"

Her fellow trainers didn't need any more encouragement; within seconds, they were at Bryanna's side. The redhead began to hurriedly boot up the device and was setting up coordinates.

"What city do you guys want?"

"Any city far away," Jessica said.

"Good. Um, how about Treah City?"

"Sounds good, they've got good restaurants!" Miya-chan said with a grin. Hotohori smiled and shook his head, murmuring about people obsessed with food. She nudged him in turn.

"Step in front of the thing, over there. Okay, put your Bishies in the Bish-balls; it'll be easier to get you all moving."

"All right." Miya-chan obeyed this, and soon Jessica did.

"Ready?"

"Been ready for a while!" Jessica said.

"Then good-bye, guys!" Bryanna declared.

"WHAT THE -HELL- IS GOING ON, BRYANNA?!"

Bakura readied his flame-thrower and trained it on the experimenter while Vegeta turned to see who was yelling.

"Vegeta! Get Lina!"

Without another word, the Bishonen searched, spotted, and zipped over towards the Bish-ball the experimenter held tightly in one hand.

The experimenter blinked and looked at her hand. Then she glowered. The Bish-ball was in Vegeta's hands now.

"Yes! Lina-chan, we've got you!" Bryanna cheered. She turned to the other girls with a sweat-drop on her head. "Sorry. I guess I didn't need you to help me. But let's get going anyway!"

"Oh no you won't! Hiei! Stop her! Someone find Logan!"

Another Bishonen slipped away while Hiei hurried forward.

However, it was too late for them to stop it. Bryanna hit the ready button, and instantly Jessica, Miya-chan and their Bishonen were gone. Then Bryanna hit DELETE so the memory would be erased, and looked at the experimenter triumphantly.

"You insolent little-" the experimenter began. Her eyes flashed. "You don't get any more protection from me."

"Yeah, yeah. Save it, or Bakura-kun gets to use his new toy."