Chapter 7

Notes- Um, I wanted to add to my list of animes I know of. Here they are;
Tenchi Muyo
Sailor Moon
Ronin Warriors
Yu Yu Hakusho
Princess Mononoke
That's all I really can think of that I've seen. These, I forgot 'cause it's been so long since I've seen them! Anyway, hope you still enjoy my fic!

P.S.- To whoever asked to 'use my idea'; the idea of Bishonen is NOT my idea. The person who made it has a huge website up- rather, she did at one point- and that- and a few other authors- is where I combined my ideas. Now, the towns and the rules of the Bishies are changed to my ideals, so if you meant that, go right ahead. But for the Bishonen part, go right ahead and knock yourself out. Let me know and I'll review it for ya. ^_^

~*~

End of chapter seven! Happiness! OK, for Bishonen and Bishoujo in this chapter...

1. Miroku's a guy in Inu-Yasha. He keeps asking girls to bear his child. Very special.
2. Tifa is a female character in Final Fantasy Seven. She runs a bar and is the childhood friend of the main character of the game. Fights with her fists.
3. Gourry is a blonde with REALLY long hair from Slayers. He's dumb as a rock but really nice, and carries the Sword of Light.
4. Tasslehoff Burrfoot is a character in one of my fave book series, Dragonlance. He's a kender (four feet tall, curious, takes things, hates it when people call them thieves). Friends with Fizban, who's really the god Paladine, and a dwarf named Flint.
5. Wakka is from Final Fantasy Ten. He has a tendency to add, "Ya" at the end of his sentences when he asks a question. Coach of a blitzball team.
6. Rajin is from Final Fantasy Eight. He's a friend of a woman named Fujin who only says one word at a time. He talks a lot and always says "ya know?" whenever he asks a question.

Erm, that covers 'em. Yeah, in case you didn't notice I'll have plenty of book and game characters as well as anime in here too. And no, I have nothing against the characters Rajin and Wakka. ^_^ Until next time.