Chapter 8

Notes- OK, I'm adding folks in now, one at a time! I'm sorry I'll only give you up to three of your Bishies you asked for, because any more and I'll get confused. So please don't get upset if you only get two and someone else gets three. It's most likely because I only knew how to play out those two characters. And you may or may not only show up a few times in my story. I apologize for that, because so many have asked to be in this and I want to get as many trainers as possible in here! Anyway, please enjoy!

~*~

Whew. Well, there's one person in. I hope you don't mind how I portrayed you, Sirius Amore (Miya-chan). I'll add someone else in next chapter too. OK, Neko-chan, you bribed me. Let's see your next chapter, eh? ^_^ Whenever you got the time, anyway.

To everyone else, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I actually have a plot besides capturing Bishies, though that's always a good enough plot in itself, ne? Yay! More plot means I actually get off my butt and write more, by the way. At least most of the time...

Sano- You're babbling. -_-

Shut up, Sano. ANYWAY;

Hotohori is a character from Fushigi Yuugi. He is severely cute and hot and all that other good Bishie stuff, and he knows it. He likes to admire himself in a mirror. I believe he actually says at one point, "I didn't give permission to let any other men be as beautiful as I am!" to Nuriko. I don't know, I only read part of THAT manga like weeks ago. But yeah, he's cool.

Duo, well, you know who he is by now. ^_^

Until next time, everyone!