Chapter 11

Notes- (stares adoringly at someone in the chapter, points and babbles incoherently, then returns to merely staring again)

Readers- ...Do we want to know? (shrug and read anyway)

Me- ^_^

~*~

Whew! All typed on the same day! It all came to me in a rush during math class. ^_^ This was so fun to write, though, I couldn't resist.

(Squeals and glomps onto Chichiri) I GOT EIKODEN! I GOT EIKODEN! I LOVE THE REINCARNATIONS OF EVERYBODY! But... CHICHIRI'S STILL AWESOME!

Anya- (glomps on too)

Chichiri- DA!

Sano- (looks pissed for no reason) ... (goes off to beat up some innocent trees)

Anya- ...What's with him?

Erm... right. Quick things for some new Bishies...

Chichiri is a Bishonen from Fushigi Yuugi. He's got light blue hair and his bangs TOTALLY defy gravity. (pokes at said bangs and ^_^) He's really nice and sweet and is kind of backup for folk, you know what I mean? And he can go SD at will, and transform, and cast cool spells. As you probably guessed. ^_^ But can anyone say AWWW POOR CHICHIRI!? Such a SUCKY way to begin and end his love life... (cries and clings to him)

Chichiri- (rapidly losing air) Ano... don't you need to continue telling people things, no da?!

Me- (slightly releases hold on him) Oh, right.

Lina Inverse is a kick-ass teenager from Slayers. She can be logical when she wants to, though she's a touch outta character here. She steals from the rich and gives to herself, as the advertisements say. She's a really strong sorceress.

Umi is from Magic Knight Rayearth. She can cast water element spells (such as Water Dragon- big surprise, eh?) and is like a model.

Clef is from the same anime and/or manga as Umi, the only difference being he can cast spells from any element. He gave Umi and the other Knights special elemental abilities at the beginning. He's short and has pink hair. (pokes at pink hair)

Clef- Hey, watch the hair! And I am NOT short! (glares)

^_^ Right, Clef.

Anyway! New mangas I wish to add to my list of knowledge-

Magic Knight Rayearth (big surprise, eh?)
Cardcaptor Sakura (haven't seen it for SO long!)
Wish (just got the first book! Can anyone say fuzzy?)
Utena- (just got first book as well)

I think that's all... My poor hands... Well, see you all later! And please review, okay? (waves)