Chapter 12

Notes- What can I say? I'm now obsessed with Fushigi Yugi. Mostly due to Chichiri. ^_^ Just warning you all before I rant. In any case, glad you all still like my story.

(Bows before people requesting to be in fic) I'm very glad you all want to be in my story. Please, be patient. I will be adding more of you into my story starting in the next couple of chapters, 'pon my honor. I just need to get info on some of your Bishies, plan out the next few events (add specifics and such) and voila, you'll be in, K? Until then, please enjoy the story. (Glomps onto Chichiri)

Chichiri- Da....

~*~

Yay, chapter twelve done! ^_^ I hope you enjoyed! So what do you think is up with Sano? And what'll happen when they get back from the middle of nowhere?

Anya- Doesn't that depend on how good Chichiri's landing is? (Wry look at her Bishonen)

Chichiri- (sweat-drop) Da, I'm quite good at landing where I want to no da! (Looks indignant as he slams his staff on the ground a few times to prove his point)

Anya and me- Uh-huh.

Sano- (in the distance still killing a bunch of innocent trees looking pissed off)

Everyone- ...

Chichiri- Just a question, why doesn't Heero ever get to talk in these things no da?

Okay, fine. Heero, why don't you talk for a while?

Heero-...

There, he talked.

Chichiri- He did NOT no da. He hasn't said a word so far!

He's being very talkative for a Heero Yuy. Take it or leave it. (Glomp)

Chichiri- DAA! (Turns SD and hides in his hat)

Anya and me- Darn...

Anyway, quick info on Miaka. For those of you who don't know... She's a teenager who constantly eats, is in love with Tamahome/Taka, and is the Suzaku no Miko in Fushigi Yuugi. Rather, she's a priestess for the god Suzaku, who's basically a phoenix. And for some reason just about every one of her protectors in her show fall in love with her, or at least a lot of them do. Who knows why? No, I don't really like her. How'd you guess? (No offense to anyone who does like her.)

That's all for now, everyone. Please review and I hope you'll come back for the next chapter! (Waves)