Chapter 13

~*~

Mwahaha. I'm EVIL. ^_^ Oh dear, it looks like Anya's in a bit of a spot, eh? And stuck having Xellos as her interrogator, too. I wonder what'll happen to her and the others... (Hides as people throw random sharp objects at her head due to the cliffhanger)

Chichiri- DAA! (Uses his hat to absorb all the sharp objects)

Anya- I KNEW he'd mess up his landing point. (Hangs head)

Chichiri- (sweat-drop) I SAID I WAS SORRY NO DA! Jeez, no da. (Throws his hat on the ground and marches off in a huff)

Random fan girls- Aw... (Go off to glomp him and make him feel better)

Anya and me- ... (sweat-drop)

Anyway, for those of you who don't know- Xellos is a character from the Slayers series, more specifically, Slayers NEXT and TRY. And whatever future series that may come. He's got purple hair and creepy-cool purple eyes, though you usually don't see them cause his eyes are usually like ^_^. Like Chichiri's mask, if you need a reference. You only see his eyes when he's scared/pissed off/about to kill someone. He's very unreliable; he's only loyal to his master, Zellas. Did I spell her name right? Hope so. Anyway, he's also VERY powerful. You don't want to piss off Xellos Metallium.
Oh, oh! And his favorite saying, though it hasn't appeared yet, is, "Sore wa himitsu desu," or "That is a secret." ^_^

I hope you enjoyed. Please review, but please don't kill me for the cliffhanger! If you kill me you won't get another chapter... heh. Friends? (Offers cookies and Chibi plushies to reviewers)

Chichiri- DAAA! (Runs by in SD mode, followed by a number of the random fan girls who wanted to make him feel better earlier) HELP ME NO DAAA!

Everyone else-...

Until next time! (Waves)