Chapter 14

Notes- Hello, everyone! I'm glad you've enjoyed the past couple of chapters. Now, I present another person added into the story! I'll be adding more people in from now on, hopefully someone every other chapter at the least. Like I said, please be patient, it may take a while for you to show up. Thanks!
And as an extra note, yes, there is another plot going on at this point besides Anya getting her Bishonen. There will be more stuff going on in a few chapters, I promise you! That said, please enjoy. ^_^

~*~

That's all for now, everyone. So what do you think the Slayers anime characters are going to do with the trainers? Or will they even get a chance at the trainers, now that Inuyasha, Chichiri and Kenshin are teamed up (or at least after the same thing)?

By the way, Jacky, I hope you liked how I portrayed you.

Chichiri- Will you people PLEASE leave me alone about my landing point, no da?! JEEZ!

I didn't say anything!

Sano- Yet, anyway... (Punches down a nearby tree without even looking at it, glaring at Chichiri) That's you in five seconds, Chichiri.

Chichiri- DA! (Turns Chibi and hides behind the author) I didn't do anything, no da! Leave me alone!

Sano, down boy.

Anya- Yeah, leave him alone, he really didn't mean it. He got lost. Stuff happens.

Sano- (huffs and runs off to destroy more trees)

Anya- ...I don't get him.

(Shrugs)

Chichiri- (still hiding)

ANYWAY... moving on. ^_^ I would like it very, very much if you all reviewed and let me know what you thought of this chapter. Mmkay? Okay! Until next time..