Chapter 15

Notes- (bows) I'll keep you waiting no longer! Introducing another new trainer! I hope she doesn't scare too many of the poor Bishonen...

New Trainer- (thwacks author over the head for that comment before racing after a nearby Tomo)

Readers- (Sweat-drop, then go on to read the chapter)

~*~

Wah-HA! I'm done! ^_^ What did you all think? That was SUCH a fun chapter to write...

Oh, to Abby (a.k.a. Tomo-no-Kakaka). I hope you don't mind how I portrayed you, but then again that's what you think you'd do if you ever saw Bishonen in real life, ne?

Finally, everyone's safe and well, and headed back towards- hopefully- a human town! Boy, I wonder what's gonna happen next...?

Sano- I'LL TELL YOU WHAT! BAM! (Hits yet ANOTHER tree) THAT IS YOU, CHICHIRI!

Chichiri- (hides behind his trainer) DAAAA! Save me, Anya-dono no da!

Anya- SANO!

Random tree-lover- (goes after him with the BRANCH OF DOOM)

Sano- AAAH! (Runs off)

Anya- (sighs and shakes head)

Er, well, yeah... that was Sano's opinion... Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I would greatly appreciate any comments as to what you thought of this part, or even what you might want to happen next! Who knows, I'm a flexible person. ^_^ Until next time!