Chapter 16

Notes- Wai, I'm so glad you all liked the last chapter! Though to answer a question or two... First off, Jacky, your Sango is fine. I'll mention that later on. To answer another question, Anya didn't use her Bish-dex because... well, think about it. She was trying to come up with ways to get herself outta there quickly, and when you're thinking as fast as she was ATTEMPTING to do, then you occasionally forget things. (Shrugs)

Anya- EXCUSE me? ATTEMPTED? I WAS thinking fast, thank you very much! I think faster than you do!

Me- -_- (smacks Anya) Be nice to your creator.

All characters EVER created by ff.net writers- HA! Like THAT'LL ever happen!

Me- -_-v Anyway, please enjoy!

~*~

Done again already! I tell you I'm having too much fun with this these days... Hehe, pillow fight with Bishies...

Chichiri- (reads about himself, turns red and immediately hides in his hat so fangirls won't bother him)

Anya- (reads and sweat-drops)

Jacky- (does the same as Anya)

Abby- Mwahahaha. I am a trainer now! Fear me!

Everyone else- (sweat-drops)

Heh... well, that's their opinions... what did you all think? ^_^

Oh right! Notes!

Aoshi is a character from Rurouni Kenshin. He's real quiet but very dedicated to what he believes in. One of the other characters, Misao, is obsessed with him, but I won't get into that. He's got short dark hair and cold blue eyes. And he's great with his weapons.

Yami and Bakura are both from Yu-Gi-Oh. They're the Yamis (dark sides) of Yugi and Ryou, who find these Millennium Items that have magical powers. They get the Yamis because they gained those items and are thus bonded to them. Yami's pretty sane for the most part, but NEVER give Bakura anything sharp or flammable. ^_^