Chapter 24

~*~

Sorry, the chapter's a tad bit shorter than usual, isn't it? Look, Paul, you got Raistlin! Don't hurt me!

Short notes-

Piccolo is a DBZ character. He's a Namekian, which means he's mostly got green skin and antennae. And he's strong, and can control his ki. Don't piss him off. (Nod, nod)

Shin is from the same show as Piccolo. He's got light violet skin and white hair, and is more powerful than Piccolo but that's cause he's a god and all... Don't piss him off, either. (Nod, nod)

Legolas... I HOPE you all know who he is. Long blonde hair, played by Orlando Bloom, Lord of the Rings? Does the skateboarding thing with a shield in the second movie?

Raistlin is from the Dragonlance series, as well as his brother Caramon. The two are exact opposites. Raistlin's a mage with no physical strength, while Caramon is a warrior with no magical powers. While Raistlin despises his brother (mostly because he has to depend on Caramon), Caramon loves Raistlin and would do anything for him. Though Caramon is generally considered slow, he just takes a while to consider things. ^^ Ish cool series! Read it!

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed this.

Oh! A special note because I feel like bragging. My story has become the featured novel on the Pocket Bishoujo site! (Ish feeling warm and fuzzy) Arigatou, LSS-san!

Until next time...